The companies encounter the following problems:
High delivery costs. Vehicle fleet ownership costs a lot and it is often difficult to choose optimal hired vehicles.
Irrational vehicle loading, cars go half-empty. Average work factor of vehicles en route is less than 0,7.
It is necessary to satisfy all clients’ requirements: temperature conditions, accurate delivery time, irregular volumes of orders etc.) Each route has a lot of details that need to be considered when planning.
Composed routes are often illogical and therefore ineffective. Routing is static, once made routes do not change.
There is no tool for comprehensive management: for planning, plan execution control and transport use efficiency analysis.
A big influence of human factor on route-planning process and execution control.
How to deliver in time with minimum costs?Request a demonstration
- Implement tools for delivery routes daily dynamic planning, taking into account various conditions: distance between points, cost of vehicle use, time windows of clients and warehouse, freights and transport characteristics, loading/unloading time, etc.
- Automatic control of route execution: mileage, time, delivery accuracy.
- Comprehensive analytics of transport efficiency use and client’s profitability. Transportation costs in terms of the vehicle fleet, clients, and stores assessment.
What we offer
To carry out diagnostics and to reveal “bottlenecks” in transportation management
Optimize planning and control processes, transportation logistics efficiency analysis
Implement cloud-based ABM Rinkai transportation management system
- Transportation use efficiency increase by 20-30%;
- Decrease in transportation costs by 15-25%;
- Required vehicle fleet minimization by 7-12%;
- Total mileage reduction by 10-15%;
- Increase in number of served clients per route;
- Reduction in delays to client.