- General Definitions
Website is ABM Cloud company website located on the Internet address www.abmcloud.com
Site Administration is ABM Cloud company, contacts.
User is an individual or legal entity that has placed his personal information via Contact Form on the website with the further purpose to transfer data to Site Administration.
Contact Form is a special form which helps User to place his personal information with the purpose to transfer data to Site Administration.
- GENERAL TERMS
2.9. Site Administration does not verify the validity of the obtained User data.
- TERMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF USER PERSONAL DATA
3.1. User Personal data such as: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, etc., are transferred by User to Site Administration upon User’s consent.
3.2. Transfer of personal data by User to Site Administration through the Contact Form implies the User’s consent for Personal information transferring.
3.3. Site Administration processes information about User, including his personal data, such as: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, etc., as well as additional information about User given at his will: organization, city, position, etc. in performing its obligations to User.
3.4. Personal data processing is based on the following principles:
- a) legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and good faith;
- b) correspondence of the purposes of processing personal data to the purposes predetermined and claimed in the collection of personal data; c) correspondence of scope and characteristics of personal data being processed to the methods of processing personal data and the purposes of processing personal data;
- d) prohibition of combining the databases created for incompatible purposes containing personal data.
3.5. Site Administration processes User personal data with his consent with the purpose to provide services / sell products offered on Website.
- STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
User personal data is stored exclusively in electronic media and used precisely for intended purpose given in Paragraph 3 hereof.
- PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
5.2. Sharing of User personal data on state and local authorities request is carried out in accordance with national legislation.
- STORAGE TERMS AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. User Personal data is stored in the website electronic medium indefinitely.
6.2. User Personal data will be destroyed upon User’s request or on the initiative of Site Administrator without explaining the reasons by removing the information posted by User.
- USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
User is entitled to receive information from Site Administration on a request regarding the processing of their personal data.
- MEASURES TO PROTECT INFORMATION ABOUT USERS
Site Administrator takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of User personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions.
- USER REQUESTS
9.1. The user is entitled to send his requests to Site Administration including those concerning the use / destruction of his personal data, provided in paragraph 3 hereof in a written form to the address given in paragraph 1.
9.2. The request sent by User must contain the following information:
for an individual:
– the number of the main identity document of User or his representative;
– information on the date of the indicated document issue and the issuing authority;
– the date of registration via Contact Form;
– the text of the request in free form;
– signature of the User or his representative.
For a legal entity:
– request in free form on a letterhead;
– date of registration via Contact Form
– the request must be signed by an authorized person with the attachment of documents confirming the person’s authority.
9.3. Site Administration undertakes to consider and send a reply to the received request of User within 30 days upon the receipt of the request.
9.4. All correspondence received by Site Administration from User (requests in a written / electronic form) refers to information of limited access and is not a subject to disclosure without the written consent of User. Personal data and other information about User who sent the request cannot be used without the special consent of User in any other way than to respond to the subject of the received request or in cases directly stipulated by law.