- By visiting the ABM Cloud site – abmcloud.comhereinafter referred to as “the Site” or by subscribing to the Site or purchasing ABM Cloud Services, you accept privacy statements described in this Policy.
- ABM Cloud – ABM CLOUD LTD and its affiliates.
- Websiteis ABM Cloud company website located on the Internet address www.abmcloud.com
- Site Administrationis ABM Cloud company, contacts
- Useris an individual or legal entity that has placed his personal information via Contact Form on the website with the further purpose to transfer data to Site Administration.
- Contact Formis a special form which helps User to place his personal information with the purpose to transfer data to Site Administration
- Services – downloadable software, mobile applications, cloud services, trainings, technical support and other services provided by us.
- Data subjects (“You”) – customers of ABM Cloud (persons who use ABM Cloud services), visitors (persons who visit the Site), persons who registered to attend our events.
- Registration data – contact information collected with the help of the registration form, such as your name, email address, user name. By specifying a country in the registration form, you confirm that you are a resident / citizen of this country.
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable Data subject or to the Clients of our Customers (if applicable).
- Customer data – personal data that was added to Services during its use, reports, addresses and other data and files/documents in electronic form that Customer stores within Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect different types of information from or through the Services.
- We may also process data upon your consent, asking for it in case of necessity.
- When you:
- express an interest in obtaining additional information about Services;
- register to use our Site or other Services;
- register for an event;
- ABM Cloud requires you to provide us with minimum necessary Personal contact information, such as:
- company name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- Personal data also includes other information, such as geographic area or preferences.
- You may provide us with Personal data in various ways on the Services. For example, when you register on our web site, use Services or send us customer-related requests.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CUSTOMERS
How ABM Cloud can use Customer’s data uploaded to the Services:
- ABM Cloud uses Customer’s data only for providing and improving user-facing features. All other uses of Customer’s data are prohibited;
- ABM Cloud can transfer Customer’s data in the following cases:
- If it is necessary to provide or improve user-facing features;
- If it is necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets with notice to users;
- ABM Cloud does not transfer Customer’s data for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising;
- ABM Cloud does not allow it’s stuff to read the Customer’s data unless:
- ABM Cloud first obtained the Customer’s affirmative agreement for specific messages;
- ABM Cloud has received the specific request from Customer during rendering technical support services;
- It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law;
- It is necessary for internal operations and the data (including derivations) have been aggregated and anonymized.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES
- When you navigate the Site, ABM Cloud may automatically collect information with the help of the commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, clear gifs, web beacons (website navigational information).
- This website navigational information may include:
- Standard information from your browser (such as browser type, browser language);
- IP address or other device address or ID;
- Actions you take on the Site (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked);
- The pages or other content you view to interact with our Services;
- Dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the Service;
- Information regarding your interaction with emails, such as whether Data subject opens, clicks on or forwards a message.
- This information is gathered from all Data subjects.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We may obtain information, including Personal data from third parties and sources other than the Services, from our partners, advertisers.
- If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal data that we collect through the Services, we will treat the combined information as Personal data in accordance with this Policy.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
- ABM Cloud processes your Personal data if and to extent that at least one of the following applies:
- The Data subject has given the consent to the processing of personal data, including the consent given by filling the form on the Site;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the Data subject prior to entering into a contract (including employment agreement);
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
HOW THE DATA IS USED
- ABM Cloud uses Personal data about Data subjects to perform Services requested, including the following*:
- To plan and host Company’s events, forums, webinars, social networks in which Data subject may participate;
- To populate online profiles for Data subjects on the Site;
- For marketing purposes, for example to contact Data subject to discuss your interest in Services, to send you information regarding the Company, its affiliates, and its partners, such as information about products, promotions or events;
- To check the necessary financial qualifications and collect payments from Customers (credit card or billing information);
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide Services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support (including Technical support) to Customers;
- To improve Services, to develop new products, services, features and functionality;
- ABM Cloud processes Personal data solely in accordance with the directions provided by the applicable Data subject.
- * This part does not apply for the information stored or uploaded by our Customers to the Services.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
- Except as described in this Policy, ABM Cloud will not intentionally disclose Personal data or Customer data that we collect or store in the Services to third parties without the consent of the applicable Data subject.
- We may disclose information to third parties if you consent us to do so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- ABM Cloud affiliates. ABM Cloud may share Personal data about Data subjects with affiliates of ABM Cloud in order to work with them, for example for customer support, marketing, technical operations purposes.
- Non-personally identifiable information. We may make certain automatically collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (1) compliance with various reporting obligations; (2) for business or marketing purposes; or (3) to assist such parties in understanding Data subject interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Services.
- Law enforcement, legal process and compliance. ABM Cloud reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law, or if the Company reasonably believes that usage or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- Billing. ABM Cloud uses a third party service provider to manage payment processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain or use billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
DATA SUBJECT (YOUR) RIGHTS
- Every Data subject has the following rights.
- Their assertion is to be handled immediately by the responsible unit and cannot pose any disadvantage to the data subject.
- The Data subject may request information on which Personal data relating to him/her has been stored, how the data was collected, and for what purpose. If there are further rights to view the employer’s documents (e.g. personnel ﬁle) for the employment relationship under the relevant employment laws, these will remain unaﬀected.
- If Personal data is transmitted to third parties, information must be given about the identity of the recipient or the categories of recipients.
- If Personal data is incorrect or incomplete, the data subject can demand that it to be corrected or supplemented.
- The Data subject can object to the processing of his or her data for purposes of advertising or market/opinion research. The data must be blocked from these types of use. Please, be aware that if you opt-out of receiving marketing/advertising email from the Company or modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from ABM Cloud, it may take up to 10 (ten) business days for us to process your request.
NB! Even after you opt-out from receiving marketing/advertising emails, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding ordered services.
- The Data subject may request his/her data to be deleted if the processing of such data has no legal basis, or if the legal basis has ceased to apply. The same applies if the purpose behind the data processing has lapsed or ceased to be applicable for other reasons. Existing retention periods and conﬂicting interests meriting protection must be observed.
- The Data subject generally has a right to object to his/her data being processed, and this must be taken into account if the protection of his/her interests takes precedence over the interest of the data controller owing to a particular personal situation. This does not apply if a legal provision requires the data to be processed.
- At any time, Data subject may object to the processing of his/her Personal data on legitimate grounds, except it is permitted by applicable law.
- If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protections laws has been infringed upon, please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data subject also has a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
- NB! This provision does not apply to Personal data that is a part of Customer data. In this case, the management of the Customer data is the Customer’s own subject.
- Company has no direct relationship with the clients of our Customers whose Personal data may be processed on behalf of a Customer. An individual who seeks for the access, or who seeks to correct, amend, delete inaccurate data or withdraw consent for further contact should direct his or her query to the Customer they deal with directly. If the Customer requests ABM Cloud to remove the data, we will respond to this request within 15 (fifteen) business days. We will delete, amend or block access to any Personal data that we are storing only if we receive a written request to do so from the Customer who is responsible for such Personal data, unless we have a legal right to retain such Personal data. We reserve the right to retain a copy of such data for archiving purposes, or to defend our rights in litigation. Any of such requests regarding Customer data should be addressed as indicated in “How to contact us” section, and include sufficient information for ABM Cloud to identify the Customer or its Client or third party and the information to delete or amend.
- ABM Cloud uses robust security measures to protect Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal data and Customer data in our possession.
- Company follows generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal and Customer data.
- It includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
- Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store in the Services, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal data has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “How to contact us” section.
- If we learn of a security system breach, we will inform you and the authorities on the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
- ABM Cloud only retains the Personal data collected from Data subjects for as long as the Data subject profile is active or otherwise for a limited period as long as we need to fulfil the purposes and requests for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by the Contract or law.
- ABM Cloud will retain and use the Data as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and inforce our Contracts and Agreements.
- Closed profiles are deleted within 15 (fifteen) business days after receiving the request;
- Backups are kept for 90 (ninety) calendar days;
- Billing and legal information is kept for 10 (ten) years;
- ABM Cloud uses hosting for Data of Data subjects and Customer Data. ABM Cloud may transfer, process and store Personal data and Customer data through the Services in the centralized databases and with service providers located in EU and USA.
- To facilitate ABM Cloud’s operations, the Company may transfer and access such information from around the world, including other countries in which ABM Cloud has operations.
- Site and Services may contain features or links to websites and Services provided by third parties.
- Information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subjected to those operator’s policies if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service.
- Company is not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service.
- We recommend you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with any information.
- Company uses commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, to collect information as you navigate Company’s Site. As described below, we used these cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer websites and Services, track users’ movements related to our Site and Services, serve targeted advertisements and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This section describes the types of Cookies or similar technologies on the Site and Services, and how this information may be used.
- Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify Data subject, cookies merely recognize your web browser.
- Unless Data subject chooses to identify himself to ABM Cloud, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account or filling out a web form (for example “Contact me”, “Free trial” web form) or unless you have previously identified yourself to the Company, you remain anonymous to the Company.
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device after you close your browser or turn off your computer.
LOG FILES, IP ADDRESSES, URLS AND OTHER DATA
- ABM Cloud gathers certain information automatically to analyze trends to aggregate and administer the Site and Services.
- This information may include Data subject’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (or the proxy server you use to access the world wide web), device and application identification number, your location, browser type, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files you viewed, your searches, your operating system and system configuration information, and time/date stamps associated with your usage.
- Due to Internet communication standards, when you visit or use the Site and Services, ABM Cloud automatically receives the URL of the website from which you came and website to which you go when you leave our Site.
- This information is used to analyze overall trends to help Company improve the Site and Services, to track and aggregate non-personal information, and to provide Site and Services.
- For example, ABM Cloud collects IP addresses to monitor the region from which Customer navigates the Site.
- The Company Site and Services are not directed to children under the age of 16.
- Company does not knowingly collect Personal data from children under the age of 16 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 16 years of age, then, please, do not use or access Services at any time or in any matter.
- If ABM Cloud discovers that Personal data has been collected on the Services or Site from persons under 16 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then the company will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
- If you are a parent or a guardian and discover that your child under 16 years old obtained an account on the Site or the Services, please notify us at email@example.com and request to delete this child’s Personal data from our systems and databases.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- ABM Cloud will provide notification through the site about material changes to this Policy.
- Please, revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy.
- If ABM Cloud amends the Policy, the Company will make it available through the Site and indicate the date of the latest revision, and will comply with the applicable law.
- Your continued use of the Site and Services after the revised Policy has become effective indicates as your active deeds, and you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
ABM CLOUD, on Ahtri tn 8, Tallinna linn, Harju maakond, 10151