Lost sales reduction by 30-60%
Decrease in overstock level by 35-60%
Profit and ROI increase
Automated inventory management system
The aim of the system is to provide continuous goods availability in required quantity at the right place and in due time; reduce the surplus level (over-stocks) due to decrease in out-of-stocks, consequently mitigating lost sales; release current assets.
Saas inventory management software benefits
ABM Inventory — is a saas inventory management software for retailers and online retailers, distributors and wholesales, all supply chain and final points of sale. It is designed to automatically calculate the required stock level for each SKU (stock-keeping-unit) every day at each stock location in accordance with the actual demand fluctuations.
Owing to online inventory management system ABM Inventory, high level of goods availability with optimum inventories is provided!
Unique algorithm that calculates daily replenishment according to Theory of Constraints methodology.
Does not require purchase, installation and support. It is compatible with any accounting or ERP system. Fast payback period.
Improvement of all work processes with orders, inventories, assortment, suppliers.
ABM Inventory beneficially differs from other systems because here the inventory management is based not on the illusive forecast, but on the actual consumer demand, which is very dynamic. It is successfully used in retail, distribution, production.
ABM Inventory for retail chain “BI”
Inventory software functionality
Inventory software ABM Inventory provides great opportunities. Inventory automation in ABM Inventory allows to monitor sales dynamics, lost sales, inventories and their surplus throughout the whole company, each warehouse, store and supplier. A simple and precise system of reports is implicated in ABM Inventory. Reports are brought out compactly, allowing to estimate a general picture and, if necessary, to go deep in more detail. More than 40 reports are intended to complete specific tasks.
Automatic replenishment and automatic order placing (auto-order)
- Daily automatic buffer determination according to changes in real consumption of each SKU on each point of storage.
- Every day the actual sales are analyzed automatically on each SKU, available surplus and shortage on each point of storage are estimated, specific delivery conditions are taken into account. Based on these data the system creates supplier orders.
- Management of promotional actions and seasons.
- Lack of TOP mover items signals about insufficient key items stock generating the main turnover (to 80%) and risk of lost sales. The manager takes preventive measures for alignment of ensuring storage with item of a point.
- Report on order execution accuracy by suppliers contains information on how many items were ordered and what quantity was actually supplied.
Assortment management and analysis
- Financial performance indicators are provided which allow to reveal and easily compare fast-moving SKU with slow-moving, and also immovable SKU. Goods are ranged on profitability, turnover.
- Convenient mechanism of products withdrawal from an assortment.
Evaluation of Supplier Reliability
- Consolidated information on supplier turnover, his top line items, lost sales, surplus, inventories and turnover, indicator dynamics and a resultant indicator of supplier reliability.
- Dynamics of inventories in the company. Every week the system automatically calculates the effectiveness of inventory management in general and at each point of storage. How the situation changes and what influences these changes.
- Lost sales analysis. Out-of-stock analysis in each point of storage and their influence on financial results of the company.
- Dynamics of excess stocks. The detailed report on overstock level.
- Reports reflect tendencies during the last 6 and 52 weeks, and also detailed reports with highlighted line items that created the greatest lost sales and surplus last week.
Сost of inventory management system ABM Inventory includes the cost of implementation and the cost of a monthly service.
Cloud-based inventory management software. Results and effects
As a result of the сloud-based inventory management software utilization, the company obtains such effects:
- Reducing lost sales by 30-60%. Due to high goods availability level, lost sales are minimized, customer loyalty increases.
- Decrease in overstock level by 35-60%. Release of money frozen in surplus stocks. Decrease in need for borrowed resources.
- Losses minimization. Reduction of losses that appear as a result of write-offs and sales. Storage costs and goods movement between warehouses decrease. The company’s financial performance improvement.
- Supplier reliability level increases with accumulation of statistics and reports on supplier reliability, which shows which supplier and how often delivers goods with delay, therefore creating the wrong quantity. It allows to work only with the most effective ones.
- Rational use of warehouse capacities.
- Economically feasible assortment management.
ABM Inventory is a cloud-based solution, works according to the SaaS scheme (Software as a Service), so the Customer does not incur additional expenses connected with installation of excess equipment (like server, etc.) and system support. The system is implemented and successfully works in large retail chains, distribution and production companies in the CIS countries and Europe.