Business logistics in the company “MHP” (Qualiko)
The MHP department in the UAE started working with TMS after opening the Dubai office in 2019.
Logistics coordinators – Andie and Joy talk about their experience using TMS for daily route planning. They have worked with the system daily for over 3 years.
They answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of implementing ABM Rinkai TMS?
- What was the method you used for route planning before? What is the difference with ABM Rinkai?
- What are the main usabilities ABM Rinkai TMS?
Briefly about the results of the implementation of the program for transport logistics ABM Rinkai TMS:
- The overall overrun rate is between 4.5% and 4.7%, which is the best among customers using ABM Rinkai TMS.
- The lateness rate decreased by 20%.
- 41% of employees follow the planned routes accurately, and the remaining routes are carried out with an accuracy of 86%.
- Observance of routes allowed to reduce overruns by 3 times.
- Reduced unloading time by 30% due to monitoring with real-time automatic notification.