Complete goods control (movement, availability, remaining balance)
Regrades, shortages, surplus reduction
Transparent warehouse management
WMS warehouse management system
The aim of the system – to organize transparent inventory accounting by means of cloud-based ABM WMS automation system. System access can be obtained from any point in the world via the Internet.
ABM WMS warehouse management system benefits
Doesn’t require purchase, installation and support. It is compatible to any accounting, ERP, TMS system. Constant system development.
All warehouse transactions accounting and control, adjusted rules of goods compatibility, human factor influence reduction.
With business processes development the user can independently adjust various functions without programming and system integrator attraction.
ABM WMS warehouse management system contains broad functionality to satisfy the needs of most exacting clients.
Warehouse of safe custody (3PL)
Ranging of clients and their requirements to warehouse services.
Serial goods accounting on all processing stages, accounting by expiration dates and characteristics. Accounting of certificates availability.
Distribution and retail company
Management of high intensity warehouses, high level of cargo turnover accounting and large SKU number.
(raw-material storage, finished goods warehouse). Raw materials, incomplete and finished goods inventory account. Implementation of barcoding system.
Engineering procedures automation on covered/open warehouses, container areas, etc.
Cloud-based warehouse management system implementation allows to automate goods placement taking into account weight-dimensional characteristics, gives the chance to use various storage schemes, reduces order matching time, allows to carry out inventory count without warehouse activity hold-ups.
Selection and shipment
- Order Planning taking into account batches and terms of implementation/validity
- Various technologies of assembling, packaging, placement, loading
- Problem situations handling
- Online quantity and quality control
- Repacking, marking and pallets forming
- Over-sized cargo acceptance
- Cross docking
- Weight control
- Any technologies and storage types (for example, address storage)
Lot-based accounting and traceability
- Traceability of freight on all logistic chain due to goods characteristics understanding: expiration date, production date, customer ID, serial number, batch structure
Flexible reporting system
- Basic reports with possibility of creation in various parameters adjusted
- Report printing
- Automatic storage locations addresses creation (letter, number), various combinations development of address identifiers, integration into address storage system
Effectiveness of warehouse complex management increases with comprehensive approach: warehouse automation, business processes and opportunities control and analysis.
- Inventory leftovers balance control, merchandising, personnel loading, warehouse space loading
- Optimum goods placement, logical zoning, warehouse capacity rational use
- Storage capacity increase
- Cost reduction on goods storage, decrease in losses caused by wrong storage conditions and spoilage
- Human factor influence reduction, warehouse employees work quality improvement
- Warehouse equipment movements and personnel optimization. Down times minimization
- Territorially located warehouses management
- Structured and controlled processes of acceptance and shipment. Delivery adherence to deadlines
- Tool to identify bottlenecks, optimization opportunities, perform warehouse activities analysis
ABM WMS is a cloud-based decision, works according to the SaaS (Software as a Service) scheme, so the Customer doesn’t incur extra costs connected with additional equipment installation (the server, etc.) and system support. The system is integrated with all ERP and accounting systems. The system is implemented and successfully works in different countries, both in large international holdings, and in small local companies.