Income increase: purchasing frequency and average check
Customer retention due to personalisation
We know how to build up strong friendly relationships with your clients.
The aim of the system – increase in income, profit and market share. Building friendly relations with buyers, possibility of direct communication, new client attraction, researches on behavior and preferences based on transparent data.
ABM Loyalty system advantages
Cloud-based loyalty program provides flexibility when client reward rules change. It delivers cost reduction and client identification in all aspects, customer retention, essential client database increase.
Additional services and products
Financial services of payment, gift certificates.
Tools and management
Flexible control and total monitoring with the help of cloud U-CRM tools.
Open API for connection with already operating cash software.
Cloud-based program aimed to increase clients’ loyalty is versatile, can be used by companies from different business spheres: retail trade, shops, fuel retail, HoReCa, beauty shops, cinemas, vendors, individual solutions.
ABM Loyalty for the retail chain «LOTOK»
ABM Loyalty program automation
The development and automation of the loyalty program on the ABM Loyalty platform allows you to create a system of incentives for your customers for your customers. The system supports a lot of algorithms, which regulate the rules of crediting, writing off bonuses and applying discounts.
- Bonus loyalty system
- Discount Mechanics
- Personalized offers
- Special price for loyalty program participants
- Trigger chains: communication and rewards
- Coupons: bonus and discount
- Gift certificates
- Referral program
- Manual bonus program
Loyalty program implementation
- Setting up a sales network profile with basic (permanent) customer reward settings.
- Unified database of customers and their behavior: detailed information about the profile and purchases of loyalty program participants.
- Analysis and study of your customer base. Shopper portrait definition and similarity segmentation via group constructor.
- Flexible marketing tools. The customer loyalty bonus program gives unlimited possibilities to create promotions with different mechanics.
- Loyalty platform with different channels of communication with customers: E-mail and SMS, Viber-bot, Telegram-bot, personal account and mobile application.
- Setting up a loyalty program for offline and online sales channels (order placement in the mobile app).
Loyalty System. Analytics.
- Dashboard of loyalty program effectiveness
- Analysis of consumer basket
- RFM analysis
- Product categories analysis
- Marketing activity analysis
- Newsletter Conversion
- Reporting by users
- Point of Sale Rating
- Data collection on all channels, detail information on clients and opportunity to influence consumer behavior.
- Emotional involvement of the client, attachment to a brand, shopping stimulation, involvement in personal actions aimed to collect bonuses.
- Increase in outlet attendance due to attractive sentence (advantage) creation in exchange for retail chain visiting.
- Increase in chain income, increase in purchasing frequency and increase in the average check due to CRM tools usage.
- Increase in a client base due to existing customer retention and attraction new with use of the maximum personalisation.
- Additional channels of interaction due to profound working-through of a client base.
- Increase in network income from interaction with vendors, distributors, cross-branding sales.
ABM Loyalty is a cloud client loyalty program which works according to SaaS scheme (Software as a Service), that the customer doesn’t incur additional expenses on software and client efficiency support. The system is integrated with all accounting systems, cash software, terminals, e-commerce shops, websites, mobile applications.
The 1st place in the nomination: “Best loyalty program”
According to the results of carrying out award online in B2B segment from PaySpace Magazine ABM Loyalty program won the first place in the nomination “Best Loyalty Program in Retail 2016”.