ABM Inventory for iStudio
Examples of implementation results ABM Inventory. Calculate the economic effect of optimization for your company!
The company iStudio implemented a centralized inventory management system ABM Inventory. For the period from November 2016 to August 2017 the following results were achieved:
- With average sales growth of 57%, average inventories increased by 27%. A new store was opened during the project;
- Due to this, turnover increased by 36%;
- Stock in stores became more harmonious, taking into account the dynamics of sales.
- Orders are automated and the ordering process and inventory management in general, has become transparent;
- With the help of analytics, the surplus is redistributed to stores with the need without ordering the goods from the supplier, which improves turnover.