About the webinar
We would like to invite you to join the webinar
Dark Store: how to turn an idea into a successful business
3 PM UTC+3 | 4 PM UTC+4
Online grocery is growing fast in several countries, but remains at a low base. Many retailers and distributors are examining their strategy for e-commerce but are finding it difficult to identify a profitable operating model. What should FMCG retailers and distributors do for growth? Now, Dark Store it`s the best decision.
Dark Store – is generally a large warehouse or supermarket that can either be used to facilitate a “click-and-collect” service, where a customer collects an item they have ordered online, or as an order fulfillment platform for online sales.
Our experts will tell how DarkStore differs from a regular supermarket. They will talk about its advantages and risks. We will present the case study of implementing Dark Store in a real business. Also we will show what tasks solves ABM WMS and ABM Rinkai TMS.
What will you learn?
- History of Dark Store business model
- Advantages of the Dark Store over a classic supermarket
- How Dark Store starts – 6 steps to analyze
- What way the order goes from the moment of registration to receipt by the buyer
- IT architecture for Dark Store: front, back. Technological cases.
- Why Dark Store needs a warehouse management system
- How process automation affects profit growth and cost minimization
- What are the main components of a mobile courier application?
- How to manage delivery effectively and increase NPS
The webinar is for:
- operations directors;
- directors of logistics;
- heads of logistics departments;
- heads of warehousing and transport logistics departments;
- specialists in the field of logistics;
- managers of international transport;
- automation project managers;
- business owners.