About the webinar
We invite you to take part in our webinar
Theory of Constraints Application for Inventory Management in Retail
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time 4 PM – 5:10 PM (GMT+8)
Effective inventory management is a crucial function for boosting profitability in retail and distribution.
In this webinar, we will talk about increasing inventory turnover rate, optimizing product range and building successful supply chain relationships from suppliers to customers.
What will you learn?
- Why may excess inventory exist simultaneously with out-of-stocks? Warehouses are overloaded, yet the customer is not satisfied?
- What are the negative consequences of ineffective stock replenishment for a company?
- How to change your approach to inventory management for achievement of relevant results: low stock levels, high levels of product availability, customer satisfaction, sales, and profits.
- Theory of Constraints application for managing inventory in retail industry. What is a buffer and how does Dynamic Buffer Management algorithm work?
- Case studies. Results and effects of ABM Inventory implementation in leading retail chains of Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.
- Demonstration of ABM Inventory – a cloud-based supply chain management software system based on the Theory of Constraints.
ABM Inventory is a comprehensive cloud-based stock management system based on TOC principles.
Some of our clients include: “Izhtrading”, “3 bananas”, Retail Chain “Goodwill”, Retail Chain “VPROK”, “NOVUS”, “Chelny Hleb”, “AVD Trade”, ”iStudio”, ”EVRIKA” and others.
The webinar is for:
- Business owners and commercial directors
- Innovation managers
- Store/ Purchase managers
- IT directors
Participation is free. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited!
You will receive a link to access the webinar one day before the start of the live broadcast.