We focus on current demand in operational planning, not just the forecast, which leads to improved results:
Intuiflow is a comprehensive inventory managing solution for your supply chain
The Intuiflow platform leverages AI/ML and Demand Driven methods to help your business adapt to ever-changing market conditions. With end-to-end supply chain planning, management, and execution capabilities, it’s a powerful, intuitive suite for optimizing complex global operations.
The approach to inventory management is shifting from a "Push" scheme based on forecast and dependencies in the chain to a "Pull" scheme based on the actual consumption of products. The system determines where to place strategic inventory positions, how to calculate the required quantity and dynamically adjusts these positions using buffers. The system also "decouples" dependencies in the process, thus preventing the transmission of negative trends throughout the chain.
1. Automatic replenishment action
2. Agile control and optimization
3. Planner tasks optimization
Materials Planning Software
Forget the crystal ball, ditch the spreadsheets, and use actual sales order data to ensure smooth materials flow so your business always has what it needs to exceed customer expectations.
Companies have invested billions in ERP systems — yet inventory turnover rates have been stagnant for more than two decades. Intuiflow helps manufacturers optimize material flow by aligning replenishment not to forecasts but to actual market consumption. Drive results with actionable recommendations that leverage Demand Driven planning principles, and real-time sales order data to identify strategic inventory positions and enhance service levels.
- Simplify Demand Driven Planning
- Become More Responsive with the Decoupled Lead Time
- Optimize Order Management
- Put Everything in the Right Place with the Distribution Planning
- Intelligently Handle Exceptions and Lifecycle Management
Scheduling & Execution
You can’t manage what you don’t see. If you want to improve performance, you’ve got to improve visibility. Increase productivity and improve stability using real-time market data to drive priorities and adapt to new threats and opportunities. User-friendly modeling, scheduling, and execution capabilities help you assess potential changes and make the best use of your resources.
- Demand Driven Manufacturing – Execute to Market Demand
- Increase your Productivity by Finite Capacity Scheduling
- Model and Synchronize Resources
- Shop Floor Execution, Boost Visibility
- Improve Operational Stability
Sales and Operations Planning
Be proactive about top priorities with a single source for insights into shifting market dynamics, production and material constraints, and key supplier requirements. Build agility into your business to get ahead of market changes.
- A Fresh Approach to Sales & Operations Planning
- Control the Supply Planning Chaos
- Optimize Inventory Planning
- Refine Production Plans with the Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Be Prepared for Every “If, Then” – Event Management
- The overall dynamics of the inventory level in monetary terms and the buffer trend % detail in each buffer zone.
- Overstock dynamics. Helps identify the excess stock and who caused it.
- Shows the dynamics of stock outs and critically low inventory level. Ability to track the stock out parts with the demand. It is possible to identify issues and take action to solve them.
Passing a certified course on the DDMRP methodology by the project team
The determination as a result of diagnostics of the state of business processes “as is”, the project’s scope and goals, and missing data that need to be collected, updated and formalized in the accounting system.
First, setting up integration with the accounting system, preparing data, then regular work with the inventory planning team, and finally optimizing settings and parameters to achieve maximum effects.
By the managers of the Customer Success Team department: technical and consulting support, monitoring of KPIs, analysis of the work of planners, training in system updates
Our aim is your business results
The Intuiflow inventory management software is a world-class solution based on the DDMRP (Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning), which combines the best supply chain management practices — ToC, Lean, 6 Sigma, MRP, DRP, and block of innovations.
Automation of routine tasks with orders
Shifting the focus of managers’ attention to improving inventory management
Available algorithms of the system
Allow responding to demand trends, improve the company’s efficiency with the existing level of forecast accuracy
After the implementation, cooperation continues with the customer success manager, whose goal is to help improve the efficiency of the client’s business