About the event
We invite you to take part in our webinar
Profitable inventory management based upon the Theory of constraints principles using a cloud-based solution ABM Inventory
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Time 12AM – 1.30PM (UTC+5)
What do you learn?
- Why may excess inventory exist simultaneously with out-of-stocks? Warehouses are overloaded, yet the customer is not satisfied?
- What are the negative consequences of such stock distribution for a company? How much money and customers are lost due to ineffective inventory management.
- How to change your inventory management to achieve relevant results: low stock levels, high levels of product availability, customer satisfaction, sales, and profits.
- Theory of Constraints solution for managing inventory in supply chain (retail, distribution, and manufacturing). What is a buffer and how does Dynamic Buffer Management work?
- Case studies. Results and economic effects of ABM Inventory system integration in big retailers of Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan.
- Demonstration of ABM Inventory – a cloud-based supply chain management software system based on the Theory of Constraints.
The system is based on the Theory of Constraints – a management philosophy which allows constructing solutions to systematic problems within a company.
Some of our clients include: “Izhtrading” (Izhevsk, Russia), “3 bananas” (Izhevsk, Russia), Retail Chain “Goodwill” (Georgia), Retail Chain “VPROK”(Russia), “NOVUS”(Ukraine), “Chelny Hleb” (Russia), “Anvar” Kazakhstan and others.
The event will be useful
- Business owners and commercial directors
- Store managers
- Purchasing managers
- IT directors
Participation is free. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited!
You will receive a link to access the webinar one day before the start of the live broadcast.
Save your space!